Monday, June 2, 2014

HERE COMES THE SUN INSPIRATION BLOG HOP!



INSPIRATION BLOG HOP

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop celebrating the release of the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

HERE COMES THE SUN STAMPTV KIT

The contents of the entire kit are below. The kit is available in the store NOW! You may purchase the entire set on the Gina K Designs Online Store in the "What's New" Section here: http://shop.ginakdesigns.com/


LET GOD STEER YOUR SHIP
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Ship to Shore" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Blue Denim card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Blue Denim
  • Pure Luxury White organdy ribbon
HOPE TO SEA YOU SOON
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Ship to Shore" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Ocean Mist card stock
  • Pure Luxury Charcoal Brown card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Ocean Mist

YOU ARE MY ANCHOR
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Ship to Shore" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Tomato Soup card stock
  • Pure Luxury Powder Blue card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Tomato Soup, Powder Blue and Black Onyx
OH HAPPY DAY
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Flower Builder" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Powder Blue card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Powder Blue
YOU'RE THE BEST
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Flower Builder" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Sweet Mango card stock
  • Pure Luxury Black Onyx card stock 
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Sweet Mango and Black Onyx
CELEBRATE
(Click image to enlarge)

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Flower Builder" stamp set from the "Here Comes the Sun" StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury Kraft card stock
  • Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate card stock 
  • Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart card stock 
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Cranberry Tart 

HOP WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM!

Now it's time hop with the rest of the Cast & Crew! Make sure to leave a comment to be eligible to win an awesome Gina K Designs prize!
Thanks for joining in on the hop today! I hop you were able to gain some inspiration for your card projects!

Make sure to get your Here Comes the Sun StampTV Kit at the Gina K Designs Online Store. Click HERE and go to the "What's New" section.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sean
Gina K Designs Cast & Crew
Design Team/Moderator
Share:

58 comments

  1. You are totally rocking this set Sean! I LOVE that bleached one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially like the last one with the bleached flowers and the porthole one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards with the boats are just fabulous -- I love the mix of embossing! Super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. You have inspired me to try the bleach again… :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love! The bubble embossing with the circle cut out is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of cards. You did an awesome job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Seanie, just wanted to stop back by and say Thank You for making me feel right at home. I look forward to our many creative times ahead, & filled with lots of laughs… :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sean, Wonderful! That kit is such an inspiration to all of you, so many cards to view and they are all so uniquely done. Your cards are lovely, the first one with the lighthouse is just breathtaking. But each one is special with each technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all. Think the embossed sailboat card is the fav.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sean- the nautical ones are beautiful and I am partial to the look, especially living here on a lakefront. Oh yeah, back during WWII, my late father was in the Navy! Maybe that explains the love of nautical things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a wonderful selection of cards posted. A great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a marvelous collection of cards! Love them all! I can't pick a favorite! Thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful array of cards and so very inspiring, Sean. If I had to choose, Oh Happy Day and Let God Steer your Ship are my favs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a sucker for lighthouses, but your use of each stamps just blows me away, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! I especially like the one with the waves! Sure would love a video tutorial on that one! Love them all! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so fantastic! I love them all. Glad you are back and up and running a blog as we would really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always look forward to seeing your creations, Sean. Your nautical cards are creative and fun to make. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many great cards! Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I say wow! Such lovely cards, so glad I followed along and found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. your card are stunning I am inspired by them all. Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Sean...these are some fantastic cards! Totally loving them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Sean! You have created a series of fantastic cards! I can't even determine which one I like best, because I love them all! These have put a big 'crafting' smile in my heart and I can't wait to create! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These cards are great! I love the boats and Hope To Sea You Soon card you showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice. The embossed boat is my fav but really like the bleached flowers too. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can always count on Sean to give me a new way to look at stamps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards, Sean! Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What great cards especially the nautical themed ones. They make great masculine cards and I am looking for masculine card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards. My faves are the nautical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, you've been busy, busy, busy! And while setting up your new blog! Your cards (and blog) are phenomenal! Thanks so much for always going that extra mile to inspire! All of these are just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE your nautical cards, they tug at my heart! ;) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Sean! I love that boat card! It would make an awesome birthday party invitation.

    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really great cards. Great inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice cards. I like how you used embossing to show movement of water.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are on FIYEH! Holy smokes! You have given me so much inspiration..love these!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sean, your designs are inspiring. I love the sea you one and the Let God steer your ship one. The background textures and colors are popping. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Job I have always liked your cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ahoy Matey! I just love all of the nautical cards. You have outdone yourself this time.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Okay...you killed this hop Sean! The first two cards are amazing...but the others are wonderful too! You really out did yourself!!! So impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all these cards, especially all the blue nautical ones. This kit looks like it's going to be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful cards! Thank you for the inspiration. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your cards. You are my favorite designer. I am new to making cards. You have been so nice to me and helping me get to know what I need. Thank you for that. I'm happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love all of your cards Sean. My favorites are the nautical ones, as I have always lives near the ocean!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic cards! I especially love the first blue nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Can't decide which is my favorite .. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing and for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  45. All great designs. Especially like the first two nautical ones. The embossing really makes them special.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all the cards! My favorites are the boat in the circle and the Oh Happy Day flower one. Think I'll need to steal that idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. As usual your cards are wonderful. You make me very glad I bought this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I ordered my kit and I am waiting patiently for its arrival. I love all of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh, stop! What an explosion of goodness!!! Where do we begin to comment? Card crack. That's what your website is.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Absolutely fabulous cards! What terrific inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your cards are amazing! like the sailboat cards the best.

    ReplyDelete
  52. All your cards are awesome! You have showcased the stamp set so beautifully that now I want it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I still love the flowers. Just kidding, I love them all. Lots of love from Helena.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your cards are all great and it is hard to pick a favorite but I love the Hope to Sea You Soon one and the Oh Happy Day. Thanks for sharing all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  55. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig