Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Inspiration Blog Hop - Day Two - Vertical Greetings 2 & Keep Calm




 INSPIRATION BLOG HOP 
The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop celebrating the June StampTV release of all of the new stamp sets by Gina K. Designs. Gina, along with the Cast and Crew will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

VERTICAL GREETINGS BY THERESA MOMBER
(Click image to enlarge)
The Vertical Greetings 2 stamp set is a creation by Theresa Momber. This is the second set in Theresa’s popular series of vertical greetings. These are perfect for all card making and scrapbooking projects.    


LOVE & BLESSINGS
(Click image to enlarge) 

 The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Vertical Greetings 2" stamp set by Theresa Momber
  • Pure Luxury 120 lb Base Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Grass Green card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Grass Green
  FEEL BETTER
(Click image to enlarge)


The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Vertical Greetings 2" stamp set by Theresa Momber
  • Pure Luxury Kraft card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Layering Weight White card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Grass Green
KEEP CALM BY BETH SILAIKA
(Click image to enlarge)


The Keep Calm stamp set is a creation by Beth Silaika. This set includes so many fun popular “Keep Calm” greetings that you can make for a number of different occasions for your card making or scrapbooking projects!

KEEP CALM AND WISH BIG
(Click image to enlarge)
 

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Keep Calm" stamp set by Beth Silaika
  • Pure Luxury Kraft card stock
  • Pure Luxury Prickly Pear card stock
  • Pure Luxury Ocean Mist card stock
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Kraft and White Pigment Ink
  • Spectrum Noir alcohol markers in GB8, OR1 and CT1
KEEP CALM AND TRUST IN HIM
(Click image to enlarge)
 

The Gina K Designs products used to create this project are:
  • "Keep Calm" stamp set by Beth Silaika
  • Pure Luxury Sweet Mango card stock
  • Pure Luxury 80 lb Base Weight Ivory card stock
  • Pure Luxury Ang & Me 6X6 patterned paper pack 
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Sweet Mango
JUNE INCENTIVES
(Click image to enlarge)

The incentives for June are below. Gina has created a great variety of incentives this month including glitter, a patterned paper pack and a stamp set duo with qualifying purchases!


HOP WITH THE TEAM!

Now it's time hop with the rest of the Cast & Crew! Make sure to leave a comment to be eligible to win an awesome Gina K Designs prize!


Beth Silaika - Illustrator Keep Calm
Sean Fetterman <--- YOU ARE HERE!

Welcome our Guest Designers for June:


Thanks for joining in on the hop today! I hope you were able to get some inspiration for your card projects!
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!
Sean
Gina K Designs Cast & Crew
Design Team/Moderator  


Share:

70 comments

  1. Great cards, Sean! I like your clean designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the CAS first card - now, why didn't I think of that? I will definitely be caseing that one! Sean, your cards are ALL show stoppers - always enjoy seeing your fabulous creations! Thanks for being so warm and welcoming to us this month! I've sure enjoyed working with all of you! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Sean! I really love all the details on your wish big card. Great samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcake is my fave, but then, you can't resist a cupcake in batter form, or PAPER! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seanie, I love all your cards. They are fantastic… The one with the cup cake is really cool. I like the way you did the sentiment on it. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sean - you always give such life to my stamps - thanks for making such pretty creations! Love the orange one, but the cupcake - Saaaahhhhhh-weeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deeeeelightful dear Bro!!! I sooo love the pennant incorporating the sentiment and that blingy cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So yeah.....that comment was obviously for the other post! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahahaha...no it wasn't! Oh god I need caffeine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! My favorite is the Feel Better card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards

    Blessngs,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your last card -- Trust in HIm -- is a color I hardly ever create with, but after seeing this, I think I shall give it a go! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Sean. I like your choice of colors.
    hugs,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are really rocking those new stamp sets. Love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are really rocking the new stamp sets. Love your color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are nice. I love the flag with the cupcake one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card with those wispy stems! Love the yummy cupcake card too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK - so much to say here!! On your Vertical Greetings cards - they are both just so soft and so pleasing to the eye, good color choice. Love the spots of bling and the rounded square trio on the second card!! Then on to your cupcake card - there is not a thing I don't just love about the design, and colors, and just all the extreme cuteness of this card!!!! And lastly your Trust in Him card has great color, great texture and a great message!! Thanks for sharing all of these goodies with us today!! Have a terrific day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your last card uses a color I hardly ever use when I create -- but after seeing yours, I will have to give it a go! Amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the clean and simple looks you shared with us! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so hope that comment moderation is on cuz I left a lengthy comment but I am not seeing it here!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your take on the stamp sets are a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sean. Love your birthday card with the new stamp set. It is so great. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful cards!!! I think the orange one is my fav!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great job on all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like your first two cards. So simple yet stunning to me. I like how you made the background out of the stamp and then added the sentiment. Very mailable card to do. The second on is my favorite tho, just love the layout of it. Thanks for the inspirtation.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards, as always! That first one really jumped out at me, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards. Love the way you created the dp with the leaf stamp. The Trust in Him card is wonderful. So inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  30. As always I love them all! I'm so grateful for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! A guy designer! I've enjoyed looking through your post and cards, taking note of what I see and like of your web design and cardmaking! I think I like the mango card "Keep calm and trust in Him" best. It has this Russian feel for me -- guess that's the crown's design that does it for me. Anyway, it's a good sentiment, if we only remember it! Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. the pennant was nice touch included in your sentiment. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the leaves, awesome cards

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW -- you really amazed me with the last card. That's not a color I am comfortable creating with, yet now you have me intrigued into giving it a go. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card designs with these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the pennant in the middle of the sentiment! Love all of these cards Sean...but not a surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like your little flag on a toothpick! Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful cards...love the backgrounds and colors! Thanks for a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Simple elegance, subtle humor, fresh colors, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I so love all the cards you created and so varied in design. I am anxious for my things to come now.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh, my favorite is the cupcake one! Good job on all, Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Simply gorgeous, I love seeing the many ways to use the new products.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh Gosh, all so wonderful! Loving the cupcake one, GREAT design and layout! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Stunning cards, sir. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the cupcake, Sean. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. love the multitude of techniques and designs you have used to create these lovely cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love all the beautiful designs, but the sweet mango card just pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful cards! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow!! You totally rocking this month Seanie! Love every.single.one...I mean it !

    ReplyDelete
  50. These are all beautiful! My favourite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sean these are so wonderful. Love the cupcake card but the crown is a favorite! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  52. love your use of color! so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank you for sharing the various ways these stamps can be represented! The cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  54. You never cease to surprise and amaze me. Keep calm and rock on with your rock'n roll card kicking self. Love 'em, keep 'em comin.'

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great cards - I really like the "feel better". So simple but so pretty - I'm going to have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love how you used the additional stamps and not the main image to create your cards. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Green is becoming my new favorite color to use on these stamp sets! Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  58. These are all awesome cards Sean. I am totally inspired by them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sean, I like how you used the ferns in your cards. So simple and yet so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really enjoyed seeing your cards! The green ink you used is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the new stamp set and this is the first time I am seeing the vertical stamps - love them too

    ReplyDelete
  62. All of your ideas are terrific, but I really like the simplicity of the feel better design. Great job and thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig