Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Inspiration Blog Hop - Day One - Gina K Designs March Release




Gina K Designs March Release

Inspiration Blog Hop - Day One

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

LOVE ~ JOY ~ HOPE


The Gina K Designs products used in this card are:
  • The Triple Frame Play stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Lovely Lavender
  • Pure Luxury 6X6 Patterned Paper Pack - Parisian Garden
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Ink in Black Onyx and Wild Lilac 
THANKS


The Gina K Designs products used in this card are:
  • The Triple Frame Play stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Grass Green
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions Ink in Grass Green
Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team!!


Melanie MuenchingerIllustrator of Triple Play Frame
Sean Fetterman <----- YOU ARE HERE

Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the Gina K Designs store in the "What's New" section to check out all of the new product from the release: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/main.sc

Sean
Gina K Designs Cast & Crew
Design Team/Moderator


SHARE:

49 comments

  1. Oh Sean, I love those popped up butterflies floating around that beautiful paper pieced garden! Home run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the DP & butterflies as well as the CAS on the second one! :) Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, love your cards!! Think Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh seanie - i am not sure which card i love more - i adore the softness of the purple card - and the clean crisp green card's cas style - you outdid yourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean love the floral butterfly card

    ReplyDelete
  6. BeaUtiful cards. I always enjoy your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards, Sean! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore both cards, but I think the 2nd is my favorite. Love the green flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your first card, Sean. The colors are perfect for Spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these cards. The way you set the butterflies off is a wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! I love how you stuck to color families for each. Love the green flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like the purple! And the simple "thanks" card says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are so very beautiful. I can see so many reasons to own this set,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh. My. . . . Your love, joy, hope card is to die for! Seriously, it has purple and butterflies and couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards, especially the one with the Parisian Gardens paper! This stamp set has so many possibilities and love how each designer is showing us a new way to use it! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh I really like your green card, so springy and fresh! (and it's what I imagine my lawn will look like....eventually....you know when this 2 feet of snow melts!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Love the thanks - that green is so pretty. And such pretty papers/color on the butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both the purple card and green are so different, just showing how versatile the set is and how creative you are! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards...and they are sooo different! Thanks for the inspiration Sean!
    TFS,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your purple card. Thought of my mom when I saw it. She would have loved it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You had me at the purple card...butterflies! I love it! Has anyone told you lately that YOU ROCK?!!!!! YOU DO, SEAN!!!! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.
    Marianne
    mitziUNDRSCOREwanhamATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards. Love, love love the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning cards Sean. Great inspiration here - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW, do I like your cards. Purple is my favorite color & I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really love the purple card. Green card is stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards and different looks for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty butterfly card and I like the simplicity of the Thanks card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love these designs and love the purple card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Sean, great cards that really show the versatility of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love both of these! That purple is just delish!! The second one.....oh I'm a sucker for green and that is just a darling CAS card! LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Using patterned paper added a new dimension to this Triple Play Frame set. Love the first card the most.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like both of your cards. I have always liked purple, and my Dad liked green.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the colours on these cards! The green is so vibrant and the purple is soft and subdued.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sean these are some fantastic cards. I love the first one.. my favorite color is purple and this speaks to me! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ooh just love that purple card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both of your cards are beautiful, but the purple one is breath taking

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  38. OOH I love that purple card Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pretty cards, Sean! That green is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I truly love how you created each and every cards. They are all so cheerful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  41. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig