Wednesday, September 2, 2015

INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - AUTUMN WISHES STAMPTV KIT - DAY ONE

 


Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
Inspiration Blog Hop - Day One

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! This blog hop is for the brand spanking new StampTV Kit, Autumn Wishes.  Did you know we have a special group that you can join if you are a member of StampTV?  It’s called StampTV Kit Addicts!  Tricia Traxler shares all kinds of good advice and inspiration in there too!

Today, Gina, along with the Cast and Crew, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a  random comment and that stamper will win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.

Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit

Look at all that you get with this wonderful new StampTV kit! It's a wonderful kit to kick off the fall card making season! So many rich and wonderful colors!


Click HERE to be taken to the Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
 
August Monthly Incentives

Gina has provided some awesome incentives for the month of August! Check out what you get with each level of purchase.


Featured Stamp Set

Today, we are featuring the stamp set "Autumn Wishes" from the StampTV kit! These stamped images will help you create the most beautiful focus to the card while the sentiments create the perfect message!


 My Projects for Day One

Attached are a few of the projects that I created for the hop and the release! This I have listed all of the Gina K Designs products that I used.

With Love and Prayers 


  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Autumn Wishes stamp set
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Honey Mustard, Dark Chocolate and 80 lb Layering Weight Ivory
  • Color Companions ink in Honey Mustard, Lemon Drop and Dark Chocolate
Autumn Wishes 


  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Autumn Wishes stamp set
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard, Cranberry Tart and 80 lb Layering Weight Ivory
  • Autumn Wishes 6X6 Patterned Paper Pack
  • Color Companions ink in Cranberry Tart
You're Such a Blessing 

 
  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Autumn Wishes stamp set
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Dark Chocolate and 80 lb Layering Weight Ivory
  • Fine Detail embossing powder in Dark Chocolate 
  • Color Companions ink in Dark Chocolate
Just click on the links below for more from the Design Team!


Don't forget that all of these products are in the "What's New" section in the Gina K Designs store. Let's go shopping!

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT day! 


SHARE:

60 comments

  1. The splotch card is my fave! All your cards are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splotch card with the leaf… Perfect! :) The second one with the patterned paper! Love all that paper!… The last one. I love the simplicity of it yet elegant! You Rock Seannie! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all three cards. I like the simple, the panels, and the splotches. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em all! You always do CAS so beautifully, and the one with the combo of the different paper is great! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent, Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these cards...great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards from the kit. Your talents amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all 3. Elegant and simple. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - I always like your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! These are great designs, Sean! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, all three are great but I must agree my favorite is the blotch card. Thank you for your wonderful inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Sean (again. lol) Especially like your last card for its simplicity and elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Love the simplicity of the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza. Beautiful cards. I love them all. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the clean and simple look of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. I'm like some of the others - I really like how you used the blotch - great inspiration. The card with the pattern paper is really striking, and I especially like the simple elegance of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful autumn cards!! love these designs..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all three cards, but my favorite is #2. The colors and layering are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful trio of cards!! A true trifecta of inspiration!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful....as always! You always take my breath away. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Job Sean! Your cards are so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always an inspiration. Looking forward to getting my kit so I can case your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love them all but my fav is the first because I love the splotchy stamp! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that gold accent. Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sure would love to know what inspires you? Somehow it is always Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great job in showcasing the patterned paper as well as the stamps in the Autumn Wishes. Love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job showcasing the patterned paper as well as the stamps in the Autumn Wishes kit. Love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards, Sean! Especially like how you used the "splotch" - really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oooh - dark chocolate leaves - yum!

    i like the patterned paper card, but i love the honey mustard card! So stunning paired with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the simplicity and oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these card! Great style Sean! Can't wait to get my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful cards, Sean, really love that patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the stamps used on your first card, just beautiful. Very clever of you to use patterned paper for a card (w/ a few added elements). Your third card is simple, elegant and a great card to mail to someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards Sean, I especially love that first one! I LOVE ink splotches like that...but kinda have trouble using them well. You did a great job though!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your black and white card is my favourite. The gold layer creates a sophisticated look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sean I have always loved your cards and these are beautiful. I can't wait to use your inspiration in my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are Awesome! Love all of them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sean, these cards are really beautiful. Each one of them has it's own design elegance. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  39. super cards and great post..thanx Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  40. PS: Forgot to add that I love them all, but IF I can pick only one, it's the Black and white with the gold trim --Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards are beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Three more “achieve-able” designs that I want to CASE ! ! ! How do you all keep on doing it???

    ReplyDelete
  43. Really like them all! Great Job. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous cards! Such amazing colors! Love how you used the splotch stamp! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sean, your cards never cease to amaze me.
    I love the Autumn Wishes card. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the splotch on first creation and all are very inspiring creations!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow Sean, these are all so beautiful and elegant, I couldn't say which was my favourite as one is as stunning as the next

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sean, your cards are very simlpy but elegant. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig