Thursday, September 3, 2015

INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - AUTUMN WISHES STAMPTV KIT - DAY TWO


Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
Inspiration Blog Hop - Day Two

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! This blog hop is for the brand spanking new StampTV Kit, Autumn Wishes.  Did you know we have a special group that you can join if you are a member of StampTV?  It’s called StampTV Kit Addicts!  Tricia Traxler shares all kinds of good advice and inspiration in there too!

Today, Gina, along with the Cast and Crew, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a  random comment and that stamper will win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.

Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit

Look at all that you get with this wonderful new StampTV kit! It's a wonderful kit to kick off the fall card making season! So many rich and wonderful colors!


August Monthly Incentives

Gina has provided some awesome incentives for the month of August! Check out what you get with each level of purchase.


Featured Stamp Set

Today, we are featuring the stamp set "Friends 'Til the End" from the Autumn Wishes StampTV kit! These stamped images will help you create the most fun focus to the card while the sentiments create the perfect and sweet message!


 
Click HERE to be taken to the Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit

My Projects for Day Two

Attached are a few of the projects that I created for the hop and the release! This I have listed all of the Gina K Designs products that I used.

What's the Buzz? 



  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Friends 'Til the End stamp set from the Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Black Onyx, Lemon Drop and 80 lb Layering Weight White
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx
Thankful for You! 



  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Friends 'Til the End stamp set from the Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard and Cranberry Tart
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx
Thankful for You! 



  The Gina K Designs products I used to create this project:
  • Friends 'Til the End stamp set from the Autumn Wishes StampTV Kit
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Cranberry Tart, Prickly Pear and 80 lb Layering Weight Ivory
  • Gingham ribbon in Cranberry Tart
  • Color Companions ink in Dark Chocolate, Sweet Mango, Prickly Pear, Fresh Asparagus and Cranberry Tart
Just click on the links below for more from the Design Team!


Don't forget that all of these products are in the "What's New" section in the Gina K Designs store. Let's go shopping!

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT day! 

Share:

45 comments

  1. Three awesome cards! I really like the panel one on the flowers, second post today. They are all so lovely with so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Seannie! Wow, lots of wonderful cards! O course I Love the Bee, and your bleach technique on your second card is perfect! And I love how you made that tree three times as big! Wonderful… :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first "thankful" card - the colors are just gorgeous and what a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...your bee card is the one that made me start liking that bee, as I can't say it was my favorite at first...preferred the owl and raccoon. LOL But...that tree card is one of my FAVORITES!! Love how you used the tree for several branches!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bee card is perfect! I assume that is a die y used to make the background? Super cute! The two others are fabulous also, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Love all three cards...the honeycomb background is eye-catching...the flowers and trees are awesome!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards, couldn't pick a favorite. Love Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think it's #3. I love fall/autumn and living in Florida we don't get much changing colors of the leaves, so I think that's why I love them so much (I probably wouldn't if I had to deal with raking them up). I'm a sucker for autumn leaves. Lots of possibilities with this set, so I'm excited and waiting (as patiently as I can) to get my set so I can play. Thanks for sharing your awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always gain inspiration from your designs, and today is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool effect on the "Thankful for you" card where the flower stamp goes over different colors and takes on a bit of the color. How did you do that? Are the flowers on some sort of vellum or other thin material so that the color underneath can show through a little? Pretty, however you did it! (Emily Briley)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so cute! that bee card is very bold and fun!
    The sunflower card is great with your choice of colours.
    Loving the Autumn Tree! You designed this the same way I would have! I was thinking of this watching Gina's release party lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cards. That bee is sooo cute. The sunflower card is gorgeous. Love how you used the tree to look like branches on a larger tree. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this new kit! I really like the thankful for you card---great job! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card designs. Fall is certainly in the air with these great works of art you made from the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the idea of using the tree as branches. Nice selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' your cards, Sean, particularly the floral one, you made the flowers 'glow' .Thank you for inspiring me again:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Fall cards!! love the one with the tree!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Once again stunning beautiful cards. Love the colors of fall. Looking forward to my kit arriving!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Again, I like all of your cards. But how very unique to make that tree grow sideways as a group of branches, implying a much larger tree than is in the set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome cards! This kit is so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are great! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how you triple stamped the trees to make branches. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome cards and color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards! Love the warm colors of the last 2 and what a fun, bright, and cheery yellow in the first. LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful cards. The autumn colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful cards-and such variety of style and design! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved all three. I think the second is my favorite--need to try this one for sure. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are great, Sean! Love how you stamped the tree sideways!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all three cards, but that honeycomb background really makes your bee buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards!! Very elegant and innovative! Love how the bleach coloring came out! Have to try this! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the rich vibrant colors on the flower card.
    Masterfully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great work as usual, Sean. So love your colors and fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the colours on these gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Never one to disappoint, these are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So adorable! I will have to make several different ones to send out. I usually send out over 40. But I have been so busy(with OWH closing) I've had to skip a few holidays this year. So I need all the WOW I can get to make up. And this great kit will do the trick

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful and adorable creation with lovely color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great variety of cards with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  38. More fabulousness Sean, love the autumn colour blocks with the sunflower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig