Monday, November 2, 2015

GINA K DESIGNS OCTOBER RELEASE INSPIRATION BLOG HOP



Inspiration Blog Hop
Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit  
The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! This blog hop is for our October StampTV Kit Release!  We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projections as you hop along in the hop this month!  Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win an awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!!!  To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.
Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit

 The New Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit is full of stamps, patterned paper, card stock and dies to help you create beautiful card projects throughout the holiday season. This kit includes:
  • Sparkling Christmas stamp set
  • Holiday Season stamp set
  • Snowflakes Die Set
  • Sparkling Christmas 6 x 6 patterned paper pack
  • 23 sheets of card stock
  • 1 binder sheet
  • Plastic Storage Box
  • Weeks of project videos at www.stamptv.com
October Incentives
 
With each qualifying purchase, you will receive these awesome incentives:
  • $25 spent gets you Snowflake Sequins
  • $50 spent gets you 3-D foam Snowflakes
  • $75 Knitted Sweaters patterned paper and the other two incentives
Card Projects
Christmas Greetings
The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:
  • Sparkling Christmas stamp set from the Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Fresh Asparagus
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Fresh Asparagus
  • Pure Luxury Gingham Ribbon in Fresh Asparagus
Christmas Greetings 2 

The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:
  • Sparkling Christmas stamp set from the Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Edible Eggplant
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Edible Eggplant
  • Pure Luxury Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Merry Christmas

The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:
  • Holiday Season stamp set from the Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Prickly Pear
  • Pure Luxury 6X6 Sparkling Christmas Patterned Paper 
  • Pure Luxury Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
Happy Holidays


The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:
  • Holiday Season stamp set from the Sparkling Christmas StampTV Kit 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Lovely Lavender
  • Pure Luxury Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team!
Thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to stop by the Gina K Designs Store to purchase your StampTV Kit at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.
SHARE:

70 comments

  1. I love this purple scene so much!! Great job, Seanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Honey Mustard one is my favorite. LOVE the monochromatic look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Seannie! I love them all! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Prickly pear by far tops my list. Would not know it was silver embossing, it looks white on my screen. So much thought and time to achieve such perfection. Thanks for being our guide during the release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Sean! I really LOVE that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sean, beautiful card designs!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the second and third cards are my favorite. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards. I must get going on my Christmas cards. I am now inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Love the gold and white snowflakes! Thanks for sharing with us! Great release party the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All pretty cards. I really like the purple background with the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such nice cards! I love the winter trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice. I especially like the way you did the trees in shades of purple

      Delete
  12. I love those winter trees with the beautiful color effect! Such elegant creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards!!! I have really been drawn to the snowflake cards that have been made, and yours is great!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards..loved the 2 snowflakes because of the use of unexpected color..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that you included beautiful cards that aren't overly time consuming and can be mailed! You're a Christmas lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really Love Christmas Greetings 2 Love the purple. All your cards are lovely! thx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such unusual holiday colors but you make them work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stan, each card is stunning! Love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some great cards you've created and I love the purple card! Hope you don't mind me borrowing that idea. My (Dutch) neighbor will love it too - I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards! I especially like the design of the sentiments.
    The purple card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  22. GREAT cards! I especially loved the purple tree scene!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty cards. You make clean and simple so classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards, Sean...as always! You have incredible talent.

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice cards ans great use of the trees, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards Sean. I love the first card how it's easily mass producible for Christmas cards yet is so classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all the cards and the snowflakes. I especially like the depth and dimension of the scene with the purple trees. Great job and fun kit.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the cards.... very pretty designs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous cards. I always get inspiration from your art. The eggplant trees are my favorite. Reminds me of being in the forest at night. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards! I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards. The colors. I love different colors for holidays. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sean-- your cards are always so elegant. I love the day and night scenes with the pine trees. I especially like the one in blue. Such lovely creations!! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards. Love the snowflakes and the winter trees. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. {clapping and giddy}


    love the purple one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. As always Sean I adore your colorful personality! Your cards always strike a happy note with me. They are made with such beautiful colors and always have that elegant, but yet simplistic touch. Green is my favorite color and especially lime green so I lean towards that card and may case it myself. Keep up the beautiful happy work Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your cards, Sean. Love the pinks and purples you have used to make such gorgeous Christmas cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Magnificent card designs! Each one is so very gorgeous. Love the tree ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely cards and love all of the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great cards. I especially like the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  40. So pretty! The purple and gold background show me how wrong I was to doubt this kit's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful stamping, embossing and inking job on your cards! I like that you showed two ways with the trees and with the snowflakes. I love the big pretty sentiments in the set. Wonderful job on your cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! Love the colors, especially on the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The tree cards are beautiful! Nice job on all of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The gold card is a lovely monochromatic Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are always so amazing, love them!! Those snowflakes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful cards.I really like the purple one with the trees. The shading is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Trees and snowflakes my favorite stamps and your cards are perfectly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Loving your cards Sean, the edible eggplant trees is my absolute fav! The sentiments in this set are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lovely cards! Love the trees ♥

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gorgeous cards! Love the tree and the snowflakes...awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Still more “achieveable” designs for me to drool over. Your Christmas Greetings 2 sorta' goes with Melanie's Starry Night.

    ReplyDelete
  52. All of your cards are beautiful. I love the snowflakes

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  53. So many great cards and ideas. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What fun colors that aren't normally associated with Christmas! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  55. These are all very pretty, my fave is Christmas Greetings 2!! Love purple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  56. What can I say other than, as usual, your cards are beautiful and inspire me! (PS - feel better)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wonderful cards. I really like the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  58. So many beautiful cards... A great kit. How did you get all those "layered " or shaded trees on
    That shades of purple and lavender tree card? Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am absolutely in love with the prickly pear snowflake card! November is my birth month, so it reminds me of my birthstone, and....I am obsessed with snowflakes! There is snowflake decor in my home year round, and when Christmas/winter comes....a snowflake explosion! Thanks for sharing your awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Very elegant cards, thank you. I am loving the Sparkling Christmas Stamp TV Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are great, Sean! Really like those purple trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig