Monday, December 21, 2015

GINA K DESIGNS DECEMBER RELEASE BLOG HOP!



December Release Party
Inspiration Blog Hop

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! This blog hop is for our December Release!  We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projections as you hop along in the hop this month!  Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win an awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!!!  To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.

Hippo Bird Day
Illustrator: Beth Silaika

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2482&categoryId=16 
 (Click image to be directed to the Gina K Designs Store)

Twine Time Photo
Illustrator: Melanie Muenchinger

 http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2481&categoryId=16

  (Click image to be directed to the Gina K Designs Store)

CARD PROJECTS

Hip Hip Hooray
 

The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:

  • Hippo Bird Day stamp set by Beth Silaika for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and 80 lb Layering Weight White
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Turquoise Sea
Happy Birthday


The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:

  • Hippo Bird Day stamp set by Beth Silaika for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Cherry Red
  • Pure Luxury Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Peace on Earth

 

The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:

  • Twine Time Photo stamp by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in Cranberry Tart and Kraft
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Cranberry Tart and Christmas Pine
Thanks Sew Much

 

The Gina K Designs products I used for this project are:

  • Twine Time Photo stamp by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White and Kraft
  • Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Red Hot, Grass Green and Blue Raspberry
Hop with the Team

Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team!

·         Gina K
·         Beth Silaika – Illustrator of Hippo Bird Day
·         Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator of Twine Time Photos
·         Allie Gower
·         Cathy Tidwell
·         Karen Hightower
·         Kendra Wietstock
·         Sean Fetterman < --------- YOU ARE HERE!
·         Silke Ledlow
·         Susie Moore

Thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to stop by the Gina K Designs Store to purchase your StampTV Kit at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Have a Merry Christmas!

SHARE:

57 comments

  1. These are all so cute and clever designs! Love them all! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These button designs are so creative and I love that red design with the candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so awesome Seanie! Your hippo even toots out sequins! haha! I LOVE it and that one in the shape of the tree, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your cards. They are so different and colorful. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are great, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I will try this once again. I loved your cards!! So different and so bright with color. Thank you Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, I love your bright color combinations. Very striking. And what fun cards. I have a question, though...what do you use to attach your sequins? I have tried using a liquid glue, but they pop right off when I least expect them to. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have a different approach to using the stamp sets. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so cute! I love the button tree, the shaker card -- Awesome! All so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, I love your cards. You have so much talent and I really enjoy seeing your work! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hippo card! The circle behind him is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love that Christmas tree card, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Sean. Like the way your cards look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red is such a strong and exciting color and so perfect for this set of cards. I really missed seeing any of yours on the release. I guess just too busy being a super hero getting others posted that you didn't have time for yours?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning cards, Sean. Love how you used the candles on your second card and the beautiful design of your hippo card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER ideas -- new, fresh, and colorful. I like your style! THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome designs. You always think outside the box in your creations. I LOVE the button tree, as well as the button rainbow. So much fun. Great coloring on the hippo and the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards! Love all of them, but especially the red Birthday card! Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job showing different possibilities with the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards, hoping to add these sets to my collection soon. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some lovely cards here and you have lots of ideas with the stamp set. Thank you for show us what can be done. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very creative use of the Stamps. Love the shaker card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The hippo cards are still my favorite but your other cards are cute also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hippo shaker is adorable and I like the design of the birthday candle card. So clever to make a tree and rainbow with the buttons. Such great inspiration and ideas!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful cards. I would never thought of making a Christmas card with that set but it really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your cards! Looks like the hippo is pooping sequins. I knew unicorn farts smell like cotton candy - but this is cray!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card designs are very inspiring. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the red Birthday Card. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute cards and love the stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  30. One card was cuter than the next. Very versatile stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really do love the hippo stamp set and how you have used for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these cards, especially the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your unique way of using the images! Great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the cutout design, the candle border and the tree and rainbow. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your shaker card is adorable. I am really into shaker cards for some reason and this one takes the cake. The red card is beautiful, too
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hip hip hooray you just made my day! love them all Sean Happy Christmas enjoy the holiday tfs hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete
  37. These cards are great. I love the way you designed the button cards. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Totally love where your inspiration took you....these are fabulous clean and simple designs!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great card designs. I really like the cute hippo card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. That red birthday card really pops, I love it. Nothing shy about red!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Clever guy! Love the Christmas tree and the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sew very, very cute!!!! (and attainable:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  44. What can I say? Your cards are always so creative and beautiful! Merry Christmas, Sean. Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with love and good cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I was going to try to pick a favorite, but I just couldn't do it. HOWEVER, I absolutely love those candles as a border!! All of your cards are terrific....I just can't pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very creative cards. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  47. That red birthday card just grabs me. Sean, how did you get started in cardmaking?

    ReplyDelete
  48. As always, CUTE and CREATIVE. Love all the cards. I especially love the one that looks like a shaker, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh Sean, these cards are right up my alley as I love the CAS type! I love all of them!! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your cards most especially that adorable elephant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig