Monday, January 25, 2016

"MADE WITH LOVE" STAMPTV KIT INSPIRATION BLOG HOP



"MADE WITH LOVE"STAMPTV KIT
INSPIRATION BLOG HOP

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! This blog hop is for our "Made with Love" StampTV Kit! We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projections as you hop along in the hop this month! Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win an awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!!! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.


"MADE WITH LOVE"STAMPTV KIT
 


CARD PROJECTS

Thank You So Much



“Thank You So Much” card made with the following Gina K Designs products:
  • The “Made with Love” stamp set from the Made with Love StampTV Kit
  • Made with Love 6X6 Patterned Paper Pack
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in Black Onyx and the new Blue Lagoon
  • Gina K Designs Fine Detail White embossing powder
My Love for You



"My Love for You" card made with the following Gina K Designs products:
  • The “Better with You” stamp set from the Made with Love StampTV Kit
  • Made with Love 6X6 Patterned Paper Pack
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White, and the new card stock color in Lipstick
  • Gina K Designs Fine Detail White embossing powder
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in Jelly Bean, Lipstick and Black Onyx
Thank You So Much



“Thank You So Much” card made with the following Gina K Designs products::
  • The “Made with Love” stamp set from the Made with Love StampTV Kit
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Color Companions ink in the new Applemint
  • Gina K Designs Fine Detail Clear embossing powder
You're Purrrfect



"You're Purrrfect" card made with the following Gina K Designs products: 
  • The “Better with You” stamp set from the Made with Love StampTV Kit
  • Made with Love 6X6 Patterned Paper Pack
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White, and the new card stock colors in Blue Lagoon and Applemint
  • Gina K Designs Fine Detail White embossing powder
Hop with the Team

Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team:
Thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to stop by the Gina K Designs Store to purchase your StampTV Kit at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

SHARE:

60 comments

  1. Great samples, Sean! The first is my fave! (I did Blue Lagoon kitties, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in love with that first card the mostest in the history of this release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards. wonderful layouts. Hard to go wrong with these colors, but everything is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful Seanie! :) I really love the springy feel of the Apple Mint card with the white flowers! But they are all very pretty! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cards!! They are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I especially love the card with the applemint ink and clear-embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, especially LOVE the two thank you cards!! Going to have to try and do some of them when my kit comes. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your colorful cards. I'm a sucker for cats, though, so I have to say that one is my favorite. Great cards, Sean. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always inspiring. I like the vine one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! I love every single one of these cards! I especially like the "my love for you" card with the lipstick cardstock and the fun patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sean, That blue lagoon thank you card just pops with color, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards, Sean! I can't pick a favorite... except that it would be all of them with patterned paper!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards made with this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Sean, your cards are all beautiful!! Love the new colors. Now you've really inspired me and I can't wait for my kit to arrive!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, awesome cards. You are so inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing all your fabulous creations with us all!

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. All are fantastic Sean. My favorite is the cat one, Purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It just doesn't get any better than these cards!!!! Cant even tell you which is my favorite! Wonderful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards!! The one with the vine is so cool. I love how you did that. And the green one - that is such a yummy color. Can't wait til my kit arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are so beautiful I can't pick a favorite. So many different techniques used and the new colors are so pretty. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those cats are beginning to grow on me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome cards! Love the new colors - what a treat! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH Sean, me thinks the new red fits you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, your cards are so vibrant. Loving these new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Still can't decide if my favorite new color is applemint or blue lagoon????

    ReplyDelete
  25. As always Sean, your cards are awesome! I'm always inspired, can't wait to get my kit and play along. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All of your cards are great but I especially like the one with the cats. Thanks for sharing. I'm so looking forward to getting my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely cards. Love that new paper.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those glossy white flowers against the applemint -- Fantastic! Love all the cards, but that one makes me want to grab my supplies and re-create it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  29. All your cards are so wonderfully done. I will be so anxious to get my kit now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all the color in your cards-

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow!! Gorgeous all and wonderful showcase of the new cardstock colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely range of cards! I love how you did the Thank You So Much in applemint - the embossed flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great cards...the colors in the cat card speak to me! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all of your layouts and colors and designs! So bright and pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sean, beautiful cards. Really love the green card with those big white flowers. Are they roses?
    So pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sean: I think that I like the green one the best. It made me think of my Dad. He has been gone for 12 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely cards, the papers and cs are such beautiful colours this release : )

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your combinations of color with patterned paper and embossing folders and embossing powder. The colors and textures look so nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  40. You don't fail to amaze me with your creations! Love this kit and colors!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like your clean, crispy style. As many others, the first vine card, is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really like the new Apple Mint card!! That color is wonderful and I'm looking forward to its arrival! You always have such a great CAS take on the cards & stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your cards! Can't wait to get my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What wonderful examples! I really love the last one with the green and white. It really shows what a pretty green the Applemint is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wonderful cards! I especially love your CUTE kittys card!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great cards Sean, thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love these cards, Sean. You have used such gorgeously bright colors to make your cards, POP! Those kitties are so adorably 'in love'. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful cards! I love the green 'Thank you so much' card!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great use of the paper pack. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  50. Sean, your cards are always outstanding, and these are no exception! I love every one of them. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome use of those patterned papers - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fan tab lee doe see Sean! Loving them all!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the framing on each of the cards...definitely makes them unique!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Totally amazing card designs, Sean! Lovin this new Kit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your designs! So vibrant. I'll be using these designs for inspiration. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh Boy! More of Seans goodness.......That applemint card is stunning! You are a real pro Sean.
    I've started taking framing lessons from your cards. I need to case the Applemint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig