Monday, February 29, 2016

GINA K DESIGNS FEBRUARY INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - DAY ONE



FEBRUARY STAMPTV RELEASE
INSPIRATION BLOG HOP – DAY ONE

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous blog hop celebrating the new stamps from the February Release Party. We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projects as you hop along to each of the designer’s blogs!

Today, we are featuring the new stamp set “Year of Flowers 3” by Melanie Muenchinger and the “Birds & Blossoms 2” set Theresa Momber. Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win an awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!!!  To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.

STAMP SETS

A Year of Flowers 3


Melanie Muenchinger created another installment to her wildly popular "Year of Flowers" series of stamps. These gorgeous hand drawn images and wonderful sentiments will add a touch of beauty when sending cards to your friends and family.

Birds and Blossoms 2


Theresa Momber created her second installment to beautiful series, "Birds and Blossoms". These gorgeous hand drawn images are amazing! This gives such a fun spring time feel!

MY CARD PROJECTS 

A Year of Flowers 3



The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Year of Flowers 3" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Sweet Corn
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx


The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Year of Flowers 3" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Passionate Pink
  • Color Companions ink in Passionate Pink, Jellybean and Sweet Corn
  • Pure Luxury Fine Detail White embossing powder
Birds and Blossoms 2



The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Birds and Blossoms 2" by Theresa Momber for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White, Moonlit Fog and Peace Bellini
  • Color Companions ink in Moonlit Fog and Peace Bellini




The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Birds and Blossoms 2" by Theresa Momber for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Passionate Pink
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx


Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team!!

Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator for Year of Flowers 3
Theresa Momber – Illustrator for Birds & Blossoms 2

Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you for stopping by!




SHARE:

50 comments

  1. More fun and pretty color combos I never thought of. You are the King of Clean and Simple, but I see you had some fun with techniques, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are great. I love the CAS one with the sweet corn color cardstock and the very artsy looking one too! TFS!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Sean! Especially how you did the rose one, with the GKD reinkers you made into watercolors! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet write up! you know how I feel about those flower cards! The Passionate Pink one I had not seen yet and the details and that embossed background paper you made with white branches is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sean, your cards rock! Soooo love that streaky background and embossed roses. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are wonderful! You rocked this release! :) <3 Love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love them all. I think the two with Birds and Blossoms are my favorite, but not totally sure. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards...it's hard to choose just one for my favorite, but...I'm thinking maybe the rose one with the multicolored background. It's just beautiful!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. All beautiful cards. The watercolor one captured my eye with the four flowers and buds. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards. I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the roses card and would like to make it, right down to the stapled vellum sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent works of art but I must say I really love the tulip one with the rainbow of colors behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You outdid yourself this time! All your cards are spectacular, and I would be hard-pressed to choose a favorite. Love the coloring on the tulip card, the simplicity of the sunflowers, the freshness of springtime of the branch and blossoms, and the colors and design of the birds and branches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your backdrop dots in your photos speak to your anticipation of spring. It is so pretty and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sean, your white embossed roses, that is just exquisite. With the pink and green streaks of color, I love it. Also what stands out to me is the card with all the pinks...I think I ordered that pink cardstock with my stamp sets I definitely had flowers in mind...

      Delete
  15. Outstandingly beautiful cards! I'm such a fan of your cards...you have such great design style 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards. I really like how you did the roses and tulips. So bright and cheery for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your cards are beautiful, but the rose thank you is stunning! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sympathy card in bright pink is unusual, but so spectacular. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the cards, but if I had to choose two (cause I can't pick just one!) it would be the watercolor-y tulips thank you card and the pink sympathy card. The pink sympathy card is somehow comforting and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning, beautiful cards, that tulip card is very impressive can't wait to try and case it. Thank you for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rainbow background is totally stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! Lovely coloring and layering on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of these are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So clean and beautiful-I love how you used the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sean, your cards are amazing! Not sure which one I like the best! They are all just beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sean your cards once again are so inspiring. Your talents with color are awesome. I am so in love the multicolor rose card.....Woo-Hoo that is Fab! I also am in love with your sunflowers they are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing Sean

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the beautiful colors and layouts! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So much loveliness! I especially like the watercolors pulling out of the flowers in an auroral display!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Always enjoy seeing your creations, Sean. Particularly like the second card - it 'rocks'.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always look forward to seeing your cards. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards, I love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the watercolor roses. It looks like the flowers are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are beautiful, Sean! Really like the background on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards! I think I really like the sympathy card the best.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome cards--I especially love your color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful floral cards and I like the color combo on the bird card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Still more inspiring cards to choose from!!! I think the first and third ones look the easiest, but the second is the prettiest.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good nigh nurse, Sean! You so knocked these out of the rock and roll stadium!!! I have no idea how you did the background on your rainbow-y flower card, but I will guess.. Gelatos? Maybe? I have no clue. These are so gorgeous, and glad I have the Pinterest pin on my browser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ooohhh, how absolutely stunning! I love each of your creations here, Sean! These new stamp sets are speaking to my heart

    ReplyDelete
  40. You really brought some wonderful inspiration for these sets! I can't get over the beautiful color and movement in that tulip and rose card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Absolutely gorgeous. The tri colour takes first place.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the sage and peach colored branch and bird card the best - honestly I cannot stop staring at it! the colors together are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Would love to see you do a tutorial on your thank you card, oh my my just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them

    KathleenR

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous cards - but the roses... on my gosh, it's breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  46. My favorite card today is the "Birds a d blossoms" one. Love the simple style. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig