Tuesday, March 1, 2016

GINA K DESIGNS FEBRUARY INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - DAY TWO



FEBRUARY STAMPTV RELEASE
INSPIRATION BLOG HOP – DAY TWO

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous blog hop celebrating the new stamps from the February Release Party. We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projects as you hop along to each of the designer’s blogs!

Today, we are featuring the new stamp set “Genevieve Giraffe” by Beth Silaika and the incentive set “Scripty Sayings” by Gina K. Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win an awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!!!  To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.

STAMP SETS

Genevieve Giraffe



The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • “Genevieve Giraffe” by Beth Silaika for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 80 lb Layering Weight White and Bubblegum
  • Color Companions ink in Bubblegum and Black Onyx

The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • “Genevieve Giraffe” by Beth Silaika for Gina K Designs
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Red Hot
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx


Scripty Sayings


The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Scripty Sayings" by Gina K 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 80 lb Layering Weight White and Jelly Bean
  • Pure Luxury "Made with Love" 6X6 patterned paper pack
  • Color Companions ink in Jelly Bean

The Gina K Designs products used to create this card project are:
  • "Scripty Sayings" by Gina K 
  • Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Peach Bellini
  • Color Companions ink in Black Onyx, Vibrant Violet, Passionate Pink, Ocean Mist, Sweet Mango, Applemint, Peach Bellini and Blue Lagoon

HOP WITH THE TEAM

Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from the Illustrators and Design Team!!

Gina K – Illustrator for Scripty Sayings
Beth Silaika – Illustrator for Genevieve Giraffe

Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you for stopping by!

SHARE:

39 comments

  1. Wonderful samples, Sean! I love the yellow/pink combo for the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That birdie design is so adorable, Sean, I think I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great. Love the seemingly simplicity of them and the colours,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great cards! I love the simplicity of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to start playing with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love the giraffe, but that bird card - tweet!

    The script card in green is perfection too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderful cards! I really like the bird with the hearts flying up behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Sean. Particularly LOVE the scripty sayings birthday card and the new baby card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, loving the flourescent bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards and all are so well designed. That little giraffe is so darling and love the little bird too, especially with those hearts added.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun bunch of cards! Pink Giraffes would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again, I love all your cards. I love the vibrant colors and the creativity you have. Maybe some of it will rub off... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I love your cards! Love these stamp sets, especially the new sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sean, baby, you outdid yourself this time! I love them all. You showed me something I had missed so far in every card. The first card is sweet, love the hearts around the bottom. The one with the cutie lil birdie...so cute. Love the sentiment. That set which I have not yet ordered might go on my list for all the cool sayings and I love the writing, is that a font? No I think it should be it is so pretty. Again I appreciate you showing us several ink colors we might decide we need... Not want...NEED. Great job Sean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooohhhh yes! Love your cards! The little bird card...yep. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them all, but I have to say - that bird!!! Is. My. Favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your cards. They are so colorful and "springy"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Talk about simplicity speaks for itself!!!! I found these very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool. I love the bright pink with the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of your cards are awesome Sean!! That pink Giraffe is so beautiful for a very lucky baby girl! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your cards, Sean! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sean, I just love your cards! They are always so colorful, so clever, so classy! Just love that balloon on the giraffe's tale. That little bird with the hearts is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are beautiful. I especially like the rainbow one.

    KathleenR

    ReplyDelete
  24. What you did with the hearts is adorbs!!! Both the giraffe and your birdie! And I love the color block of polka dots and the rainbow colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cards. I really like the pink one with the hearts at the bottom. That giraffe is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous cards. I really like the giraffe card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ahhh, these are all great! I always look forward to seeing your cards...that 2nd one is just adorable, so simple...yet perfect for telling someone we love them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. GREAT card designs with the new stamps, Sean. LOVE the baby card~it's the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome cards! Lovin' the giraffe and little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are all very cute, and I am sure that I could manage to easily make each one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards. I love the one with the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sean- My fave is the giraffe one. Beth created a real darling stamp there!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You did such a great job! So good to see your work again!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are all great. The giraffe really is adorable. I love the layout you used on the green card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are great, Sean! Especially like your little birdie card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Terrific cards, Sean. Thanks for showing us so many ways to use the new "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  37. That giraffe card is the absolutely sweetest thing! And I also really like the striped card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig