Wednesday, August 17, 2016

CardMaker Magazine - Momenta Blog Hop




Momenta Blog Hop
Momenta is the sponsor of our blog hop today! We are pleased and honored to be using these products to showcase how to use these fun craft items! Today, I am working with some fun products!

This system is perfect for you to decorate card borders and make borders on matching cards! There are so many fun things to do with this system.

Here is the project that I created for the hop:




The products and supplies that I used to create this card are:
·         Momenta Designer Cardstock
·         Art C Die & Clear Stamp Combo Packs – Large Feathers
·         Art C White & Kraft Doily
·         Art C Mini Black Metal Keys
·         Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in Kraft and Dark Chocolate
·         Gina K Designs Color Companions Ink in Dark Chocolate
·         Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Fine Detail White Embossing Powder

Now here is the fun stuff:

1. Go over and sign up and follow my blog!

2. Leave a comment. Tell me what you think of these Momenta products.

3. Go to our next hopper, which is Nancy Damiano. Here is a link to her blog: http://thepaperorchard.blogspot.com/

4. Go to Facebook and check out the give-a-way by Momenta! Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/mymomenta/?fref=ts.

5. You didn't forget to sign up for my blog, right? :)

Thank you for stopping by and for supporting my team!

Have a fantastic day! Big hugs to you!

Seanie


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The marble look is gorgeous. I like your take on the feather theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, a metal charm and a feather, what is not to like!? TFS< Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant! I love the pairing of kraft with colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination with Kraft paper. Colors work great. TY for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card that you made

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and charming card that eludes class, elegant and fun! I really appreciate your masculine take on everything. You really help out a lot of crafters by sharing with us your cards and process. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love that feather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig