Bella BLVD is the sponsor of our blog hop today! We are pleased and honored to be using these products to showcase how to use these fun craft items! Today, I am working with some really fun products!
Here is the project that I created for the hop:
The products and supplies that I used to create this card are:
- Ilustrates Faith "Fly Free" stamp set by Bella BLVD
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Jelly Bean Green
- Gina K Designs Color Companions ink in Black Onyx, Sweet Mango and Jelly Bean Green
- Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen
Now here is the fun stuff:
1. Go over and sign up and follow my blog!
2. Leave a comment. Tell me what you think of my project!
3. Go to our next hopper, which is Bella BLVD. Here is a link to their blog: www.bellablvd.typepad.com
4. You didn't forget to sign up for my blog, right? :)
Thank you for stopping by and for supporting my team!
Don't forget to stop by the CardMaker blog at http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/blog/ and Bella BLVD’s site https://www.bellablvd.net/shop/.
Have a fantastic day! Big hugs to you!