Friday, September 30, 2016

Bella BLVD & CardMaker Blog Hop!


Bella BLVD & CardMaker Blog Hop



Bella BLVD is the sponsor of our blog hop today! We are pleased and honored to be using these products to showcase how to use these fun craft items! Today, I am working with some really fun products!

The Bella BLVD team is giving away some fun products today for a lucky blogger! Look at these goodies:


 
Here is the project that I created for the hop:





The products and supplies that I used to create this card are:
  • Ilustrates Faith "Fly Free" stamp set by Bella BLVD 
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 120 lb Base Weight White, 80 lb Layering Weight White and Jelly Bean Green
  • Gina K Designs Color Companions ink in Black Onyx, Sweet Mango and Jelly Bean Green 
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen 

Now here is the fun stuff:

1. Go over and sign up and follow my blog!

2. Leave a comment. Tell me what you think of my project!

3. Go to our next hopper, which is Bella BLVD. Here is a link to their blog: www.bellablvd.typepad.com

4. You didn't forget to sign up for my blog, right? :)

Thank you for stopping by and for supporting my team!


Don't forget to stop by the CardMaker blog at http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/blog/ and Bella BLVD’s site https://www.bellablvd.net/shop/
 
Have a fantastic day! Big hugs to you!


SHARE:

23 comments

  1. beautiful card! love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and fun. Love the colors and details you chose. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wow. I love the colors you choose so pretty. I'm sure that glitter is something in light. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this clean and simple card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination.
    The green is different and not
    seen very often but it really pops.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the touches of sparkle on it. Love seeing the illustrated faith used in cards and not just for bible journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of orange and green! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lOVE THE COLORING AND THE LAYERS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you matted the image and sentiment panel. The matting makes a strong graphic statement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the green and orange on your card, it's a beautiful color combination and is such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and the colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card! I love the color combo and really need to try it! It's not colors I normally work with so I'm really excited to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the color combination. I think I will use it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Splendid card, Sean! I love it! Thanks for sharing for the hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card--- love those butterflies! Thanks so much for the chance to win! savannahland2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig