Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gina K Designs Inspiration Blog Hop - Day Two - Holiday Frame and Dashing



Inspiration Blog Hop - Day Two

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous blog hop celebrating the new Home for the Holidays StampTV Kit and a number of gorgeous stamp sets by our illustrator team! We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projects as you hop along to each of the designer’s blogs!

Today, we are featuring Melanie Muenchinger’s new “Holiday Frame” stamp set and Theresa Momber’s new “Dashing” stamp sets. Both Melanie and Theresa have hand-drawn these beautiful images that will allow you to make a card that is personalized with images that you will not find anywhere else!  Our team divided up the illustrator sets and my featured set today for my card project is using Theresa Momber's "Dashing" set.


Holiday Frame


Dashing


Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog for your chance to win a $20 Gina K Designs gift certificate! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop.


"Merry Christmas" Card Project


Ready for more awesome creations?! Just click on the links below for more from Gina and the Cast & Crew:

Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator of Holiday Frame
Theresa Momber – Illustrator for Dashing
Chris Dayton
Donna Idlet
Karen Hightower
Kendra Wietstock
Sean Fetterman <-------- You are here!   
Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you for stopping by!


Sean 

 


SHARE:

60 comments

  1. That deer on the gold, so very striking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! These colors are amazing! Is that Dark Chocolate EP on the gold cardstock? I must case, great design! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Handsome and elegant! I love this one Sean! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant use of these great images from Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am not big on animals but that deer just pops right off the card, I am really loving the use of craft for Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Sean. Nothing more I can say, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the deer. He looks so majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Cat. I love this card, it's so elegant. Is that the new Gold Metallic card stock? I hope you make a tutorial for this card on your YouTube channel. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This card is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shimmery gold makes for a beautiful Holiday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sean, Love this one and I really missed meeting you. Maybe you will be at Gina's next time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sean, this is gorgeous...love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way the background frames show off the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. The black and gold are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is amazing! I love the gold and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is stunning & very elegant. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love the layers and the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors and the layering.
    Elegant card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So elegant--I like the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful! Love the colors you used and how you kept it simple but so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Sean! Love the gold and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! What more can I say? Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very striking card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea to stamp on the gold card stock. I would not have thought of it. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This knocks it out of the ball park! My favorite in this whole blog hop. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card -- elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, this is so gorgeous with all that gold. I love the deer image too. It works great with all those lovely layers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card actually took my breath away! I would love to know how you made it! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card - very stylish and elegant:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning! That gold is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That awesome deer! Fabulous forest winter creation indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is absolutely elegant, yet conveys the happy joy of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my how those layers sparkle and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a stunning, elegant card. I really like the deer and snowflakes on the gold CS.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful cards, Sean! Your reindeer card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I agree with everything others have said! Love the color choices in the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great Colors choices. The card is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  40. As great as the stamp sets are the colour combination of brown/copper and fold is just amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I appreciate it!

Take care!

Sean

Blogger Template Created by pipdig